When you come to us, you’ll never be alone in your battle with cancer. At the bedside
and beyond, we’re here for you and your loved ones each step of the way.
Clinic hours are from 9am- 5 pm, Monday to Friday and 9am- 1 pm on Saturday
You may schedule an appointment either by sending a message on +91
95736 05000 ( SMS / WhatsApp ) or through website www.horizoncancercare.com
Please visit contact us page for all your queries and redressal of grievances. you can
also contact us on +919573605000.
Sometimes the unexpected happens and you need to cancel your appointment. Make
sure you message or call us on +919573605000 or email us on email@example.com, one day before the cancellation
Before your first visit, make sure to gather the following and bring with you:
- Lab results.
- List of your current medications.
- Medical records from your other doctors.
- Pathology slides and written reports.
- Questions to ask your care team.
- X-rays and scans, films or CD-Please ask your imaging facility to provide these scans in DICOM (digital imaging and communications in Medicine) format.
- Insurance card and identification
When you first arrive for your appointment, please sign in at registration.
Once you sign in, you will be checked in for your appointment.
- We aim to see our patients with the minimal waiting time. Please make sure to keep your appointment time/ inform us in case of delays.
Once you are in an exam room, The cancer care team will assess you comprehensively.
- Reviewing your medical history.
- Performing a physical exam.
- Advising further evaluation with lab tests, imaging (scans) or biopsy etc
- Discussing potential cancer treatment options with you and your family.
- Scheduling you’re follow up visit.
- In case you need a consultation with other specialists or follow up care these will be arranged.
Most times, you can schedule follow-up visits online and/or opt to send in your reports through e-mail.
- Lab tests / scans can be done the same day.
- For special scans ex: PET scans, an appointment will be scheduled with
necessary pretest instructions