- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 06:00
Saturday 09:00 - 04:00
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Ask the Experts
What is Chemotherapy and Why It’s Done?
Chemotherapy is a treatment that uses powerful drugs which destroy the cells to cure certain types of cancers. Whereas Immunotherapy uses medicines to enhance one’s immune system which in turn attacks the cancer cells, these can be used in the following scenarios.
- Before surgery: Chemo / immune therapy is used to shrink a locally advanced tumor thus allowing a subsequent successful surgery. This is referred to as Neoadjuvant Treatment.
- After Surgery: Chemo / immune therapy is used to kill hidden cancer cells that may remain in the body after performing cancer surgery. This is referred to as Adjuvant Treatment
- Along with Radiotherapy: Chemotherapy is used in conjunction with radiation to enhance the effect of radiation
- Sole treatment for cancer: Chemo / immune therapy is sometimes used as a sole treatment for cancer without other treatments. Example: Blood cancer
- Palliative: Chemo / immune therapy is used to extend the life span of a person infected with full-blown cancer. The treatment gives relief to the patient by easing the symptoms of cancer by killing the malignant cancer cells.
Horizon Cancer Care provides the best-in-class Chemotherapy & Immunotherapy Treatment in Hyderabad.
Top-Notch Medical Oncology Services at Horizon Cancer Care
Depending on the cancer type and the stage of cancer, our experts will prescribe one or a few of the options below for treating cancer with medicines.
- Chemotherapy: Uses drugs to kill cancer cells or stop them from spreading.
- Immunotherapy: Uses biological agents to boost the immune system to fight cancer cells.
- Hormone therapy: Uses drugs to block the improper activity of certain hormones.
- Targeted therapy: Uses drugs to interact with cancer cells by targeting the specific molecules involved in cancer growth or spread.
Why Choose Horizon Cancer Care?
- Evidence-based best international protocols
- Affordable & personalized regimens
- Strict adherence to infusion protocols
- Medicine delivery under direct supervision by experienced oncologists & Nursing Staff
- Assured quality of chemo or immunotherapy medicines.
- Chemotherapy Delivered at State-of-the-art Facility
- Daycare Treatment facility
- Least side effects
- Chemo port option for ease of chemo-infusion
- Results-Oriented Chemotherapy Treatment
- Post chemotherapy continued support
Dedicated To Quality – Committed To You.
Our surgical expertise and experience are geared on achieving full cancer eradication with the fewest possible problems.
Our cutting-edge radiation devices and protocols give accurate doses with the fewest possible negative effects.
Our streamlined and personalized regimens are designed to keep you comfortable with the least amount of side effects possible.
Our diagnostic services include a cutting-edge lab, cutting-edge imaging equipment, professional pathology, and advanced genetic testing.
Prevention & Screening
Prevention & Screening
We provide a variety of screening tests as well as risk reduction measures that are critical in early detection and prevention.
Do you have a cancer-stricken family member? We offer risk assessment, as well as other services., genetic counselling and testing, as well as the best possible care
It lets you know if you're on the right track with your treatment or give you a fresh viewpoint.
We provide nutritional assessment, dietary recommendations, and customized nutritional therapy to help you along your way.
We provide high-quality supportive care to improve quality of life throughout the treatment and during a terminal illness your way.
At Horizon you will experience the fleet of all your worries and rejuvenation of your confidence